It’s a piece of advice yogis have given for thousands of years and one we absolutely adhere to at Zen for You because breath is the source of life.
Breath control is important to supply your body with oxygen and to release toxins. With this simple first step, you can watch the tension melt from your muscles and all your niggling worries vanish.
If you are considering starting Fit Yoga, you should be aware that the benefits are numerous and worth taking the time to learn. Fit Yoga is a great way to increase your total health and mental well being.
Benefits of Fit Yoga:
- INCREASED IMMUNITY
- EMOTIONAL BALANCE
- INCREASED FERTILITY
- RELIEF OF IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME
- LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE
- REDUCTION IN INFLAMMATION
- OVERALL IMPROVED HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
Virtual One-on-One Fit Yoga Class:
Connect with yourself- Get balanced!
Virtual 1 hour Yoga Session for only $ 125 (taxes included)
*FIT YOGA GROUP CLASS
* No group classes till August 2020!
Fit Yoga is a combination of easy to do gentle Hatha Yoga postures and body strengthening exercises. Our small-personalized class, with no more than 6 people, gives you the individual attention you need.
Why do Zen Fit Yoga?
- Personal training and attention
- Improve overall Health & Performance
- Core strengthening
- Better posture
- Yoga breathing-improves oxygen supply to your muscles
- Body sculpting- improves upper & lower body strength-lose those inches!
- Reduces the risk of injury and augments recovery for ailments including stress, lower back pain and tension.
“Everytime I leave a Fit Yoga class I stand taller and breathe better. From my wrists to my toes – every body part gets a good stretch and building strength in new places. It’s one of my favorite times in my weekly schedule where I take a moment out of my busy day and connect with myself and focus on my health and fitness. Manali is an inspiring coach that pushes me to the next level in my health and fitness routine and I am so grateful for her coaching”- Samantha.