Gratitude is helpful for manifesting because it creates a state of abundance within us and changes our mindset. Merely focusing on the things you are grateful for in your life creates an understanding that you are provided for, you are safe, and you have plenty.
When talking about manifesting, it is important to mention vibrational frequencies and energetic signatures. Since everything in our world is made of energy, we can also note that everything carries an energetic frequency, much like a radio transmitter. When you are tuned to higher frequencies through emotions like gratitude, acceptance, love, and abundance, you have changed your tune to match that of the feelings you’re looking to feel.
Using Gratitude for releasing emotional blockages and self-limiting beliefs:
- To manifest more abundance in your life, you need to clear some of those manifestation blocks you have. They can be built up from internal beliefs that you are not worthy of abundance or of manifesting your dreams.
- However, when you practice gratitude for the things you want but haven’t yet received, it can put you into the emotional state of already having what you want. In short, you act as if.
- The more your mind becomes accustomed to these emotions, it slowly lets go of the past thinking patterns of unworthiness and accepts your new way of thinking as the new normal.
How to start your gratitude day to begin your manifestation:
When you first wake up each morning, before you do anything:
- Remind yourself how lucky you are.
- Say “Thank you. Thank you. Thank you” to the Universe/ Source for giving you one more precious day to live.
- Write your day’s intentions in your journal. Declare “I am ready to manifest today. I am in abundance. I am grateful”.
Every day, before you get out of bed, remind yourself like this. It’s a great way to start the day, to protect against the ‘weeds’ of negative thoughts.
Gratitude Affirmations for Deeper Happiness:
- I am learning to be grateful for what I have while being excited for what has yet to come.
- I am eternally grateful for the love I am capable of giving, and for the love, I have yet to receive.
- Whatever has happened, and whatever does happen, I’m certain that I can be grateful again.
- I am grateful for the helpful guides that sometimes appear in disguise to usher me back to love.
- I am grateful now, and that is keeping the door open for more blessings.
- I welcome all of the ways the universe wants to bless me.
- If I approach this situation/experience/person with appreciation, I will be held in the arms of abundance.
- Whatever I see, I trust that the universe is supporting my highest good. I choose to see this season of my life, then, through the eyes of appreciation, as best as I can.
Remember practicing gratitude is like daily working out. Keep reminding throughout the day what you are grateful for in your life. Focus on the good things; not the past stories. Let’s manifest!