Literally speaking, the word “chakra” from Sanskrit translates to “wheel” or “disk,” but it references a spiritual energy center within the human body.
The chakra system originated in India between 1,500 and 500 B.C. in the oldest text called the Vedas. The Vedas are the earliest Sanskrit literary records and the most ancient scriptures of Hinduism.
What is the function of chakras?
Chakras give us powerful messages that resonate with our spiritual purpose and intentions, but when knocked out of balance, we feel confused, lost, drained, and stuck. On a physical level, our nerves connect in complex ways throughout the body. If we think about each microscopic nerve ending that touches every different surface inside our body, it’s hard to imagine how to pinpoint the origins of pain messages.
Let’s understand Chakra Imbalances!
- Chakra imbalances can start in one node and spread to the whole system, bringing physical and mental symptoms that block our progress and growth. Recognizing chakra imbalance symptoms will help you quickly regain a stable stance.
- They each correspond to specific organs as well as physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual states of being and influence all areas of your life.
- Chakras are focus points – doorways into meditation, awareness, healing and alignment. They are energy centers within the body that deals with energy flow. They are areas or vortices of high, expansive energy. The energy we store in our chakras is the source of our life force and vitality.
- Most of us have blocked or overactive chakras that cause disease on a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual level. For example, let’s say you have been trying to lose weight for the past few years but you have a blocked sacral chakra. This chakra is found below the navel (people with blocked Sacral chakras usually have extra weight here) and it has a massive impact on our ability to be fully expressed in our vitality on all levels, especially physical.
Direct connection between your health and chakras:
- No matter how much dieting you do, if you have not addressed all the needs of this chakra such as self-expression, sexuality, creativity, etc., and it remains blocked you will continue to experience symptoms of imbalance, such as weight gain. We have to address the root of our blockages for sustainable change.
- By reflecting on the physical, mental, and spiritual elements of each chakra, we can regain our balance in these centers and as result change our lives drastically. If you wish to have a year unlike any other, one that is full of abundance, health, wealth, and vitality, start with balancing your chakras.
- When we have a chakra imbalance, it blocks the free flow of kundalini energy that fuels our physical, mental, and spiritual wellbeing.
- Imbalances that occur in our chakras often start in one area of our lives and reverberate through the rest to bring our whole system into chaos. Recognizing the signs – physical and mental – of an imbalance will help you put the pressure where you need it most, leading to a domino effect to expel the blockages.
- Powerful energy healing techniques like Reiki and Pranic healing can help assess which chakras are out of balance and an experienced healer can help a person get optimal health, and release emotional and physical blockages for a full mind, and body and chakra/ energy balance.
It’s time to understand your own chakras…
Having blocked chakras is very common. An experienced healer can work on aligning, creating a clear channel for prana/energy to flow from head to toe, and reset all your chakras.
Take your first step and get your chakras assessed!
To support you in your journey; Manali offers a first free 20 minutes assessment session!