I have another very exciting event coming up that I hope you all will be able to make it to. On February 23rd I am teaming up with Chef Justin Scott of Kudos Cuisine and we are having a “Healthy Cooking and Living Show”. He will be making a Butternut Squash Pistachio Risotto (Vegan). It is from 12 noon to 2 pm at the Grounded Kitchen & Coffee House (100 Gloucester Street).
In this show you will experience:
– Description of inspiration behind recipe, food, ingredients
– Tasting and learning on how to cook the recipe in quick easy steps
– Coaching on health benefits, healing properties, nutritional values
– Networking and getting latest health updates
– Receive a copy of the recipe and complimentary tea
If you get your tickets before February 4th you will get a special early bird ticket price! Individual rate $20 (regular $30) and couple rate $30 (regular $50).
See you then and have a great weekend! 🙂
Pay online and reserved your spot:
Individual Early bird ticket: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=FEA3J6PQQKFZY
Couple early bird ticket: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=VZXEVT3W8CCA2