Happy Zen Wednesdays!
Hope you all are doing well and taking care of yourselves.
I had an awesome lunch workshop today on “2013 Lifestyle Goal Setting Tools”. Thanks to all who attended.
My e-book on “Love Yourself – Zen In Your Everyday Life” is getting ready to be launched next week around Valentine’s day.. stay tuned!
The calendar is full of cooking, goal setting and feel good courses. Hope you can make it to some of the February events and enjoy this week’s tip!
Zen tip for this week – Eat breakfast every day
Try these ideas
- Wholegrain cereal with fresh fruit and low fat milk (almond/soy)
- Wholegrain or fruit toast with mashed banana or stewed apple
- A fruit smoothie made with fruit, reduced fat milk and reduced fat yoghurt
- Grilled mushrooms and tomatoes on wholegrain toast
For those on the run
- A glass of milk or a tub of yoghurt and a piece of fresh fruit
- A fruit smoothie
- A high fibre cereal bar with less sugar and fat with a glass of milk
Keep a box of cereal at your workplace so you can eat when you arrive at work.