Are you aware of the deeper beautiful moments in your life? Are you ready to train your deeper consciousness to enjoy this inner beauty that you have?
How Meditation can help balance our energies/ Chakras?
Silence, in the form of inner silence especially, is the doorway to meditation. Cultivating inner silence helps us to see into the inner workings of the mind. If I sit and pay attention to the stream of consciousness that the brain is producing, I discover another level of awareness, the awareness of my inner processes. If I don’t become identified with each and every thought and feeling, there are opportunities to go beyond this surface chatter.
Regular Meditation Practice is a Must for balanced Chakras!
If you want to become good at a sport, you to practice it. And even when I have developed some capacities, the learning continues. Meditation is a state of mind that can be applied to every part of my life. It involves the ability to focus, control your attention, and strengthen your will, so you can do what you need to do. Meditation balances our energies and fees our energy centers/ Chakras the ‘good energy’ it needs for optimal balance.
When all our chakras are opened, the energy evens out and becomes balanced. Learn how to balance each of our 7 Chakras. There are seven main chakras in all; four in our upper body, which govern our mental properties, and three in the lower body, which govern our instinctual properties. Open healthy balanced Chakras means a healthy body and mind. You become more aware of the energy channels in your body through meditation. This leads to more awareness of the slightest change in your body, even when you are not meditating. Other benefits include; better sleep, great connection to inner sleep, contentment, peace, and heightened charges of energy.
Then why do some people not take this practice seriously? Why not commit to it and meditate?
Here are the top benefits I have seen in my last 25 years that help balance energies if practiced regularly:
- Helps you activate your chakra centers and ensure the flow of energy throughout your body
- Just 25 minutes of deep meditation can significantly improve brain function and energy levels
- Helps to prepare the mind for a quality night’s sleep
- Helps increase your focus and attention and improves your ability to multitask.
- Reduces anxieties; excellent for mental health
- Improves self-confidence
- Helps reverse body symptoms and releases emotional blockages
- Stimulates the release of endorphins and might even boost your mood as much as running
If Meditation practice can rewire our brains, then why not start doing it more regularly?
– Daily mindful meditation practice has been shown to produce measurable changes in brain regions associated with memory, sense of
self, empathy, and stress.
– Only 8 weeks of daily meditation can decrease negative mood and anxiety and improve attention, working memory, and recognition
memory in non-experienced meditators. These findings come from a recent study published in Behavioural Brain Research.
Meditating with others, can be a very powerful experience!
Group meditations can be very powerful. If you cannot mediate by yourself; it’s OK. Join a group that can help support you to commit to your practice.
Join our healing community!
Learn the traditional Indian techniques and experience the powerful group energy.
First free class pass for you- my gift:)
Email me today to redeem this gift; start your practice!
Remember you go this. You deserve this balanced happy life. I am here for you if you need my support.