But before we dive deep into the subject, here are 3 things you MUST KNOW about chakras
- There are 7 main chakras located in our bodies that transmit and receive energy.
- Each of these chakras (or energy centers) correlate to specific parts of our body and each has its own unique purpose.
- We are negatively affected physically and emotionally when our chakras do not work together in harmony.
Chakras are believed to be vital energy generators, existing within the mid-upper part of each human body, from the pelvic region through to the top of the head. Rotation of these energy centers in a certain balanced manner and in a certain direction results in a balanced and healthy individual. The chakras are also considered to be gateways for receiving and transmitting subtle energies.
What is Vibrational Energy?
Quantum physicists have told us everything is vibration. Our bodies are vibrations. Music is vibration. It doesn’t take much to see the importance of the quality of music we choose bears a large significance upon our lives.
Everything has a certain frequency at which it vibrates. This is known as an object’s resonant frequency. Some objects have two or more resonant frequencies, just as we have not one, but several chakras that resonate differently.
When sound or light waves, which have their own resonant frequency, hit an object, it will lead to harmonic resonance if that frequency corresponds to the resonant frequency of the object.
Vibrations are a kind of rhythm. Rhythms happen on a grand scale, like seasonal changes and tidal patterns. They also happen within your body. Heartbeats, breathing rates, and circadian rhythms are examples of physiological rhythms we can see, feel, and measure. But there are much smaller vibrations happening in your body, too. Inside each one of your cells, molecules vibrate at characteristic rates. These vibrations generate electromagnetic energy waves.
Vibrational Energy vs. Chakras:
The human body, and the energy field which surrounds and interpenetrates it, is also made up of electromagnetic energy, and every person has a unique vibrational energy signature, or frequency, in the same way as we all have unique fingerprints or DNA.
The electrical output of a person’s whole body can actually be measured using an electromyograph, and some interesting research was carried out on a variety of people a few years ago by Dr. Valerie Hunt, author of Infinite Mind: The Science of Human Vibrations. She recorded the output at the high-energy sites on the body known as chakras, and some fascinating results were obtained.
How do Chakras Vibrate?
- Each chakra has its frequency of vibration, sound, color, and symbol to which it is tuned. When it is balanced, cleansed, and energized, then the chakra is in harmony and plays its most beautiful melody, emitting inherent vibrations.
- Each chakra vibrates at a certain frequency, and so too do the seven main notes of the modern Western major scale: do, re, mi, fa, so, la, and ti (with doing repeating at twice its initial frequency above ti). In fact, each of these notes relates directly to a specific chakra: Do stimulates the first chakra, re-stimulate the second, and so on.
Sound Therapy for Healthy Chakras:
For hundreds of years, scientists have been aware of the effects of sounds on the human body. Research shows that even high-frequency sounds that are imperceptible to hearing affect a person’s brain activity.
Below are some of the musical instruments that amplify chakra vibrations:
- Cymbal with hammers
- Singing bowls
The vibrations happening at the molecular level in your body may be tiny, but it could turn out that they have a seismic effect on your health. The field of energy medicine is growing.It’s about time that you experience and learn powerful healing techniques like Reiki to feel your own energy vibrations and heal yourself.
Join the Reiki experience!