it is important to first cleanse the kidneys and colon, as these two eliminative organs are responsible for carrying toxic waste out of the body. If they aren’t cleared of blockages, you can end up with even more toxic buildup, as the toxins that are being expelled have nowhere to go.
There are many wonderful colon cleanse benefits you will experience once you begin to take steps to achieve a healthy colon. Some of the benefits of colon cleansing will be significant and extremely noticeable. Others will be more subtle and not as obvious; nonetheless, they are just as effective and important.
- Helps remove toxins from the blood, organs, and entire digestive system.
- Improves your overall health – Due to the removal of harmful toxins from your body.
- Improves the digestive system and makes it more efficient.
- Strengthens the peristaltic (muscular contraction) activity in the colon.
- Improves the elimination of waste materials from the colon.
- Helps restore regular bowel movements and reduces auto-intoxification (self-poisoning)
- Decreases the cases of constipation, gas, bloating, and indigestion, hard stools, and hemorrhoids.
- Decreases the amount of mucus produced in the body.
- Helps detoxify chemicals created by parasites, fungi, yeast, and bad bacteria in the colon and digestive tract.
- Strengthens the immune system – You experience less sickness and disease.
- Restores concentration and mental clarity and improves memory diminished by too many toxins in the blood.
As evident from this extensive and incredible list, a healthy natural detox is your first and most important step to more vibrant living.
To know more about how to do a natural detox, tips and recipes attend our this Saturday’s ‘Cleanse Yourself’ Coaching Workshop. To register and for more details visit: